![]() |
| Emma, Cody and I in Hezekiah's tunnel!! My favorite part of the field trip. |
![]() |
| Me on the lookout of the city with the view south east behind. It was a beautiful hot day. |
The pool of Siloam. We had a beautiful lesson here, letting our pants dry after the tunnel and listening to the stories. What a beautiful place to sing Amazing Grace.
There was something beautiful and serene about that moment, with the wind and the sun and the water all at once. I really feel the spirit there. I think I'll go back.
Our classes finished up these last days of the week, but we still found time to go to Ben Yahuda street to eat and party with Mary. It was such a night life, and I really loved it a lot. I want to take a guitar and go see if I can make some money with all the other street performers there.
![]() |
| Me eating my delicious chocolate croissant happiness. I have a problem. I can admit it. |
Sunday I got to give a wonderful talk on fatherhood. It was full of the spirit, and I was so nervous!!! I don't remember giving it. But I have my notes, and I have the wonderful feeling of love that I got when I got to talk about my love for my dad and for my Heavenly Father. Everyone who was there, including a lady who knows Scott and Liz from Colorado, told me they felt the spirit and that my dad must be a pretty amazing. I agree completely. :) My dad is amazing, and I am so glad to have him in my life!
I love you all. So so much. This week was hard in other ways, but hey, I can do hard things. It is not the people around me who decide my worth or how I feel. I do, and I am very happy. I feel your prayers and your love from across the sea, and I send some back!!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.